The channel profiles are suitable for the manufacture of monorails and suspended cranes with a capacity from 125 kg. up to 1000 kg.
Cross travel and long travel motions are push/pull
The monorail and cranes systems are suitable to be suspended from the lower flange of the supporting beams.
- The profiles are steel profiles and are part of a modular system designed for ease of assembly and installation.
- The operation of installation (assembly), modification or relocation are possible by bolting together standard modules , without any requirement for welding.
- The channel profiles are available in three types: small, large and reinforced.
- The choice of the type of profile is related to the capacity and distance between suspensions.
- Capacities available are from 125 Kg. up to 1000 Kg.
- The electric feed supply are realized with flat cable suspended via sliders or cable trolleys running inside the channel profile or via a conductor system (rails to be fixed externally to the channel profiles.).
- The monorail/crane kits are supplied with all components necessary for the installation, connection bolts, end stops with or without limiters, down shop rail suspensions and push pull trolleys for both hoist and crane.